PICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OUR PHOTO ARCHIVE
- STONEHOUSE Photo Index #1
- STONEHOUSE Photo Index #2
Choose these index's to view all the great Stonehouse photos taken from March 2002 thru today.
- Visit 2pony's photo album.
This photo album link was sent to us by our good friend 2 Pony (Carol). Yes her and Pat still have the '27
and yes it still runs (as good as new) and yes his dad bought it new in 1927. One of the great thrills I've had recently is
seing this bike win best antique at the End of the Park bike show last summer and then watching Pat and Carol ride away on
it (with their trophy strapped to the handle bars ala Brando style).
OUR PHOTO POLICIES...
1). ANYONE can add photos to our collection. Heck, we encourage it. You can submit photos in the following
- 1) When you get your film developed, ask for a copy of your photos on either a CD ROM or a 3 &
1/2 inch floppy disk. Then when you get home, send us an e-mail with the photo attached as either a .jpg file or a .gif file.
We'll take it from there.
- 2) If you're already using a digital camara just load the images directly to your computer and then e-mail
them to us.
- 3) However you come by your files, if you want to you can go to http://www.webshots.com and create your own photo album and then e-mail me with the address and I will put your link on our page.
- 4) If you have regular old printed photos, get them to someone who has a scanner and have them scanned in
and made into either .jpg or .gif format files. You could even take the negatives from photos you have taken and
take them to a photo processor and ask them to put them on a CD or a floppy disk. Then, load them on your computer and attach
them to an e-mail to us OR give your disc with the files on it to one of the Stonehouse staff and they will forward them
to the webmaster. Make sure you put your name on any discs or CD's that you submit and we will be sure that they get back
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE WEBMASTER
PLEASE REMEMBER I don't take all or even most of
the photos. It is the intent of all concerned that the photo collection become a display of submissions by anyone who wishes
to be involved. It should be a place were we can all share our many memories. Even though the Stonehouse is a way cool place
where we all like to party and hang out, it is the great friends we have all made there that make it a really special place.
Share YOUR memories with us all. Also, if you see something you don't like or would like to have something removed let
me know and we will remove it. We want to have fun with this and it's not our intent to embarass or poke fun at anyone (except
maybe Panhead). Thanks.